Announcement Remembering Sumi

Pics
I’m brand new here (this is actually my first post), in fact I don’t even have chickens yet (yet!), but I can tell Sumi is someone I’d love to know. Made my donation. Faigh go luath, Sumi
So very nice of you, thank you!

I’m brand new here (this is actually my first post), in fact I don’t even have chickens yet (yet!), but I can tell Sumi is someone I’d love to know. Made my donation. Faigh go luath, Sumi

That's wonderful!

Yes, it's pretty amazing how many people on (and visiting) BYC she has directly and indirectly helped over the years!!!! Literally millions. Seriously!

I don't know you Sumi, but I know a couple of things about you from this thread. You are loved, you are valued, you are important and lots of people care about you.

The other things that I think I know are gathered from the spaces between the lines. I've sent a bit of scratch from me & my flock to you & yours. Because no Chicken Mom can watch another Chicken Mom struggle without pitching in. Keep going, never give up & you're in my prayers. You're going to be alright.

:clap By far the most impressive introductory post I've ever seen. :bow Welcome & many thanks, I'm sure. :welcome

Back
Top Bottom