Another post just reminded me that those of us who have electricity in our duck shelters need to do what we can to prevent fires. Any specific ideas might be good to share here. Are there any products you have found to help? I keep flammables as far away as I can from outlets, and have a fire extinguisher by the door. I have been getting better at removing cobwebs that catch loads of dust anywhere near an outlet. Are there any extension cord plug covers to reduce risk of sparks hitting bedding? We have GFCI (did I get those letters in the right order?) outlets, also.