Renee new here

So I just got my 4 leghorn chicks a month ago. I live in Wisconsin,They are growing so fast! This is my second attempt of chicken. I got 4 chicks years ago when I lived in FL in a Home with a HOA! All our chicks where roosters!! I was lucky I was working at a Veternary clinic so my Veterinarian took all of them in! I got my current chicks at tractor supply store where all are supposed to be females fingers crossed! I live where there are foxes, hawks and other animals that could harm my chickens, so I’m not free ranging them. I bought a pre-maid coop from farm and fleet so they have a nice run and two nesting boxes! I will definitely need help being a newbie chicken mom! Definitely would like recommendations on feed I have chick feed now but it’s a small bag! What should I feed them during all stages of life? Can’t wait to learn all I can from everyone!
The next level of feed is called Pullet grower. You get that once chicks have reached 6 to 8 weeks of age. Then as they get older say about 8 to nine months put them on a layer scratch mix.

Back
Top Bottom