Rent a peacock.....

hehehe,,, i'd put 1 on mine and show ya,,, but mine is JUST getting to come within 2 feet from me,,,,,, our last "bonding" moment,,, he didnt seem to like very well
hmm.png

lol.png

i got a big ole RIR on a tether now,,,,,,,, and someone abandoned about 50 gamecocks, and hens ,, the shelter just got them today,,,, i might be getting a bunch of them to try to rehab,,,,,,hehe,, i got 10 tethers,,,,,,, wonder if i hot glued some peacock feathers to them,, if i could..............................................
hmm.png
big_smile.png
cool.png

Jim let me know if you want to sell some of the gamebirds, I use them to start peafowl eggs.

Guess I should have added the peacock should be tame. Same want to have a peacock with a full train to show off. Will put one on the tie out cord(use as a leash)

Peacock here dont have their full trains.

Quote:
Thanks for my next millon dollar idea, White Peacock teather out at weddings, and release the white birds(pigeon)

wee.gif
old.gif
wee.gif
: clap

Quote:
whenever you want some jus let me know,,,i only have 4 hens now,,, but got about 30 chicks
big_smile.png
from my black grey ,, i keep watching the news when they talk bout the dude that starved his birds,, looks like he had a good variety,,,,,,,,,,,,,, this morning they said if it wasnt for the feathers,, you'd jus see bones,,, NO meat or fat
sad.png

guess my first pea chicks are gonna be "trained" fer weddings,, and special occasions ,, hehehehe
big_smile.png

My neighbor's peacocks kept going into our feed building to raid. One day I walked in on one, and it was so surprised it flew right through the window. It wasn't hurt, luckily. Some people just have NO idea at all that birds will be birds...

Back
Top Bottom