reporting

jeepguy982001

Songster
8 Years
Oct 4, 2011
athens, wv
Sorry i'm new but i have noticed since the byc upgrade a few posts/threads that seem like "junk/trolling etc." so how do you report someone to a moderater so they can moniter and figure out if they are legit or a troll looking to stir up trouble.

I can't answer your question but it is a good one. I understand people giving their opinion but why do people have to get ugly? -I know my question isn't easily answered. I hope someone can answer your post because I would like to know also.

On the bottom left of each post is a red flag that you can click to report someone or just contact a mod.

Last edited:
That's what the red flag in the lower left hand corner of every post is for. Just click, then fill out a short form saying why you are reporting. Our members are very good about letting us know about spammers or problematic posts; they help us keep the forum the friendly, helpful place we want it to be. We are a small group of volunteer moderators, and we depend on our members to let us know about problems. We can't read anywhere near every post or thread. It is also the best way to reach whichever mod is available.

And no, we never reveal who reported something.

Thank you for asking!

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom