Reptile Club! <3

Eddie the Yeti

Songster
Jul 6, 2020
Colorado Springs, CO
Just saw this but I am at work and don't have pics to post here. I have kept reptiles for decades. Only have a few right now. They are 3 carpet pythons, Male pure Darwin Albino, Female Jungle and Female Caramel Jaguar. A pair of albino Harquahala Rosy Boas, An amelanistic Corn Snake (Wife's) a Longnosed snake and 2 Savana monitors, one male and one female. I also have a uachita map turtle that I am debating releasing into my koi pond. I still have a few empty tanks in the reptile room so more may be coming soon.

HuffleClaw

Sudden Reptile Fanatic
Jul 8, 2018
Alabama
My Coop
My Coop
Just saw this but I am at work and don't have pics to post here. I have kept reptiles for decades. Only have a few right now. They are 3 carpet pythons, Male pure Darwin Albino, Female Jungle and Female Caramel Jaguar. A pair of albino Harquahala Rosy Boas, An amelanistic Corn Snake (Wife's) a Longnosed snake and 2 Savana monitors, one male and one female. I also have a uachita map turtle that I am debating releasing into my koi pond. I still have a few empty tanks in the reptile room so more may be coming soon.
I bet they’re beautiful. Can’t wait to see them! :wee

Top Bottom