Reptile Club! <3

Corbdee

Project Maniac
Premium Feather Member
Aug 1, 2020
NC
As HuffleFluff might remember, I used to love finding and keeping frogs, turtles, and various wild lizards and taking care of them. I don’t have pics bc it was when I was small, but it was really fun. I love snakes, too

KingB

Crowing
Jun 19, 2020
United Kingdom
I've been to Australia a few time as I have many relations over there. I've visited kangaroo Island once and I managed to see a sand goanna sunning itself by the side of the road. We used to see blue young skinks sitting around the garden as well.
I love reptiles!
I've kept leapard geckos and would love some snakes but unfortunately parents are the only thing stopping me from getting any more animals in our house.
If I had my way I'd dedicate the whole house for the animals (joking)

HuffleClaw

Sudden Reptile Fanatic
Jul 8, 2018
Alabama
My Coop
My Coop
As HuffleFluff might remember, I used to love finding and keeping frogs, turtles, and various wild lizards and taking care of them. I don’t have pics bc it was when I was small, but it was really fun. I love snakes, too
Snakes are great! But no one I know would ever enter my house if they knew I had one. Sooo, I shall refrain. :lol:

HuffleClaw

Sudden Reptile Fanatic
Jul 8, 2018
Alabama
My Coop
My Coop
I've been to Australia a few time as I have many relations over there. I've visited kangaroo Island once and I managed to see a sand goanna sunning itself by the side of the road. We used to see blue young skinks sitting around the garden as well.
I love reptiles!
I've kept leapard geckos and would love some snakes but unfortunately parents are the only thing stopping me from getting any more animals in our house.
If I had my way I'd dedicate the whole house for the animals (joking)
I know what ya mean! :lol:

KingB

Crowing
Jun 19, 2020
United Kingdom
A small gecko I found in Australia one time
There are a lot of them around the place. That particular one found itself on the kitchen floor.
20190321_082654.jpg

Top Bottom