Reptile Club! <3

Pics
No luck yet. I’ve checked in all the bedrooms, under all the furniture, under the stove, under the fridge, etc. I haven’t checked under the washer/dryer but I guess I should probably do that? It’s getting close to the 1 week mark of him being gone :/

No luck yet. I’ve checked in all the bedrooms, under all the furniture, under the stove, under the fridge, etc. I haven’t checked under the washer/dryer but I guess I should probably do that? It’s getting close to the 1 week mark of him being gone :/
Ah heck. I really do hope you find him! I haven't seen Spaghetti since Sunday, but this weekend I'm going to tear apart the house to find her.

Spaghetti is still missing, and at this point I'm losing hope. I tore apart the house this weekend, emptied closets, underneath beds, under shelves and in drawers and I couldn't find a trace of my beloved bullsnake. Hopefully she shows up, but if she doesn't pop up within a month I'm going to move Onyx into her forty gallon enclosure because she's been needing an upgrade for awhile. :hit

It’s been well over a week now. Still no Tango. I’ve tried looking EVERYWHERE I could think of. :hmm
Any chance she could have made it outside? Are your temps there enough that she'd be able to survive and be active or go into brumation?

I've only ever had two escapees and one was during penned outside time (impromptu adventure time?) Was able to find both within an hour-two max, luckily, but my lizards are admittedly bigger than a gecko.

Any chance she could have made it outside? Are your temps there enough that she'd be able to survive and be active or go into brumation?

I've only ever had two escapees and one was during penned outside time (impromptu adventure time?) Was able to find both within an hour-two max, luckily, but my lizards are admittedly bigger than a gecko.
I don’t really know. Maybe he made it outside? If he did he’s likely a goner as I have cats…

I don’t really know. Maybe he made it outside? If he did he’s likely a goner as I have cats…
Yeesh, I know that pain. We have lots of little rainbow skinks about and my 99.9% indoor cat loves to bring them in and toy with them for ages. She doesn't even eat them - just pesters them till they drop their tails and I end up having to rescue them and let them run back off into the grasses. 'usually' they're ok, though she does injure them on occasion, aside from making them drop their tails.

She likes watching my boy a bit too much for my liking. - she's even worse with the frogs. :(

TANGO HAS BEEN FOUND! He was under a suitcase in the room he was lost in.. I swear I had already looked under it. He must’ve moved. Here he is trying to get warmed up again.
9C8BE651-9079-424F-8A1E-FFDEF7A92B40.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom