Some of my collection

IMG_1349.JPEG
IMG_0661.JPEG
IMG_0124.JPEG
IMG_1338.JPEG
IMG_0616.JPEG
IMG_0573.JPEG
skin2.jpg

Here is my bearded dragon Chimera (named after the ancient Greek mythological beast)! I got her for Christmas in 2015 and she was previously my cousins lizard. I spent hours surfing websites, forums, youtube and I even have a few reptile books just to make sure I knew what I was getting into with taking her on! Sadly, Chimera passed a little over a year ago and I think about her everyday. She was a sick girl, in 2018 she developed osteomyelitis and had to get surgery to remove pus from in her muscles and around her bone, thus the scar and scar tissue on her arm. It was such a heartbreaking ordeal to have to take care of such a sick little lizard (we were giving her antibiotic needles every other day at one point) and she also had periodontal disease and possibly gout. Her opposite rear leg was also permanently locked at the knee due to the infection. She just serves as another reminder as why it’s so important to do your proper research on animals as well as finding a proper exotic vet but also getting your animals from responsible breeders, even your reptiles, to avoid costly and scary health complications. She passed unrelated to her health issues.
046C3FD9-267C-4383-BE26-7024A77AF336.jpeg

E426D8ED-6E21-4EF6-8CB8-EF24DD67E692.jpeg
7056A2EC-DD1E-45EC-B1CA-A1EFF6020BAC.jpeg

Here is my bearded dragon Chimera (named after the ancient Greek mythological beast)! I got her for Christmas in 2015 and she was previously my cousins lizard. I spent hours surfing websites, forums, youtube and I even have a few reptile books just to make sure I knew what I was getting into with taking her on! Sadly, Chimera passed a little over a year ago and I think about her everyday. She was a sick girl, in 2018 she developed osteomyelitis and had to get surgery to remove pus from in her muscles and around her bone, thus the scar and scar tissue on her arm. It was such a heartbreaking ordeal to have to take care of such a sick little lizard (we were giving her antibiotic needles every other day at one point) and she also had periodontal disease and possibly gout. Her opposite rear leg was also permanently locked at the knee due to the infection. She just serves as another reminder as why it’s so important to do your proper research on animals as well as finding a proper exotic vet but also getting your animals from responsible breeders, even your reptiles, to avoid costly and scary health complications. She passed unrelated to her health issues. View attachment 2902372
View attachment 2902373View attachment 2902377
She was so beautiful ❤️

Here is my bearded dragon Chimera (named after the ancient Greek mythological beast)! I got her for Christmas in 2015 and she was previously my cousins lizard. I spent hours surfing websites, forums, youtube and I even have a few reptile books just to make sure I knew what I was getting into with taking her on! Sadly, Chimera passed a little over a year ago and I think about her everyday. She was a sick girl, in 2018 she developed osteomyelitis and had to get surgery to remove pus from in her muscles and around her bone, thus the scar and scar tissue on her arm. It was such a heartbreaking ordeal to have to take care of such a sick little lizard (we were giving her antibiotic needles every other day at one point) and she also had periodontal disease and possibly gout. Her opposite rear leg was also permanently locked at the knee due to the infection. She just serves as another reminder as why it’s so important to do your proper research on animals as well as finding a proper exotic vet but also getting your animals from responsible breeders, even your reptiles, to avoid costly and scary health complications. She passed unrelated to her health issues. View attachment 2902372
View attachment 2902373View attachment 2902377
I'm so sorry those are wonderful pics!

Back
Top Bottom