reptile people, need advice! **pics**

I would say it's best to judge them by weight. My Cornsnakes is getting close to 3 years old, but she passed up breeding weight and size a while back. I just dont see the point in breeding something so readily available. I use to breed Bearded Dragons, but I got next to nothing for them, so there was no point in doing it. Good luck with whatever you choose.

Was going to get a male,got a ball python
roll.png

Quote:
I wish. Salvatore would be a good daddy, I'm sure (the sweet nurturing type... you should see how kindly he looks at his crickets... before he... well... eats them. Hm, may want to rethink that...) Baby leos are SO DARN CUTE!

Quote:
Tell me about it. Oh, here's a question- Salvatore is a wonderfully healthy, 2-year old male leo. One thing: he sheds his skin more than once a month. I'm convinced he's actually a dragon hatchling or something. He's growing like mad (about 11" right now) but isn't he past the "grow, grow, grow, I'm a teenage leopard gecko" stage? Advice, please!!!

I've never heard of feeding leos pinkies. They're like bigger than his head (and he has a BIG head.) Snakes, yes... leopard geckos...
hu.gif

Quote:
Just to get the skin off. It's ok, Salva does it too. And trust me, shedding is something I know a LOT about, seen it SO many times... I love when they get everything off but the skin on thei feet, looks like they're wearing little booties
love.gif

Sorry, I'll be quiet now.

Back
Top Bottom