Reptile people?

PippyChicken

Songster
10 Years
Jul 2, 2009
AL
Any reptile people out here? I'm not sure if there is another thread like it.. Post pictures of your reptiles,care tips,enclosures,and anything else! My favorite reptile is an Fire Ball Python!

Last edited:
I have a giant African plated rainbow lizard. Will get pics. tonight----Hubby has the camera right now. I think he's pretty cool, and very easy to care for. I bought him/her at a reptile show only because he was $20 and a good-size lizard. I didn't even have a cage, so my sister bought me one there, and then built me an awesome one he's in now. He loves dubia roaches and likes mealworms-----we named him Gene after Gene Simmons.

I currently have 6 leopard geckos but Have had upwards of 100 in my breeding'heyday' . I got out of the hobby and into others but recently went with a very good friends son ( also a friend ) to a reptile show about 2 hrs away and came home with the geckos and some snakes ( who live at his house!) I used to breed ball pythons and my fantasy is someday owning a pair of high white percentage pieds. . . not happening any time soon. However I am enjoying living through his collection ( I belive albino het's , a super pastel, a pastel and a pinstripe.. . and some normals). My other half will not let me get snakes again- had a really bad experience with some BP's from an expo in the past. I have also had Guyanan Red Tail boa's , blood pythons and Crested Geckos.

MY DAUGHTER HAS A RED-EARED SLIDER NAMED CRUSH.SHES ONLY 6 SO IM THE ONE WHO CLEANS THE TANK.LOL
roll.png
BUT THATS OK I GUESS

Love reptiles, but still have not had a chance to own them, just work with them. Would love to work up to an Argentine black and white tegu:
(not my photo, and not me)
27969morning.jpg

Last edited:
We have an albino reverse okeetee cornsnake. Ekans
100_0681.jpg

We just got an albino tangerine Honduran Milk snake. Spitfire
100_1287.jpg

We have an 11 month Sulcata tortoise. Optimus Prime.
100_1284.jpg

We have a Fire Skink. Chernabog
100_0547.jpg

We have a Leopard Gecko. Amber
Need to get a recent picture.

We just got a Tokay Gecko ( I think his name is Gator and haven't gotten pictures yet)

Back
Top Bottom