Reputable place to get Tolbunt Polish hatching eggs

mwhisman

In the Brooder
5 Years
Apr 28, 2014
Michigan
I am looking to get a flock of Tolbunt Polish started and I am looking for a good place to find eggs.Not sure about the whole Ebay thing and the "high end" breeders can be a little pricey, love to find something in between.

I haven't had any for a while now, but I know good ones are pretty rare. You might PM Illia https://www.backyardchickens.com/u/43214/illia She was my "go to girl" for the Tolbunt when I was searching. She really knows her stuff, especially the genetics involved. (something totally over my head.) She might be able to point you to some.
Good luck.

Edited to add; She had some she was working with the last I heard, not sure if she's selling yet though.

Last edited:
I get my eggs from a woman who has some nice Tolbunt. I know she ships... check the Portland Craigslist, though she is in Washington. Not sure what an "in between" price is... they aren't cheap. I have only hatched her Serama eggs, but I would highly recommend her.

I got my reasonably priced Toubants from Sara Sweatman, she can be found on FB, she is in Coatesville, PA, her call name on BYC is: sarasweatman.

Back
Top Bottom