Request for Weird Egg Photos!

YlwBrchHobbyFrm

In the Brooder
6 Years
Nov 12, 2013
Minnesota
Hi everyone :). I'm currently working on a blog article explaining weird and unusual chicken eggs. What I'm looking for are some pictures I'm currently missing and was hoping some of you might be able to help! I will be happy to cite your name, farm name, blog link, or any other credits you would like for your photo when I do my post.

What I'm lacking:

Photos of "body checked eggs" or eggs whose shell is badly wrinkled.

Photos of shell-less eggs.

Photos of egg inside of an egg.

Photos of double, triple {or more} yolks.

Photos of the extra unusual (I recently photographed a lash egg but wouldn't mind additional)-
I'm really hoping to provide a good variety of visuals to accompany what will hopefully be a thorough article explaining away the mysteries we encounter in our chicken egg adventures :)

You can add photos in this thread with your info or feel free to PM me :)

Thanks so much in advance for any help you can provide!

Erin
Yellow Birch Hobby Farm
http://yellowbirchhobbyfarm.blogspot.com

Last edited:
Thank-you so much :) These would be so helpful, but I would definitely like permission from the owners of the photos first so I could give proper credit. Perhaps I will find some I'd like to use and contact the owners directly?

Thanks! Much appreciated :)

Thank-you so much :) These would be so helpful, but I would definitely like permission from the owners of the photos first so I could give proper credit. Perhaps I will find some I'd like to use and contact the owners directly?

Thanks! Much appreciated :)
When you find a pic you want, just PM the poster.

Here's a pic of ' fart ' egg. The egg closest to it is a regular Silkie egg, then Wyandotte and Sussex.

Back
Top Bottom