Rescued rooster with severe leg injury...

Quote:
Thanks Amy..yeah it's been hard...never thought I could get so attached to a stinky male goat, lol. Miss him very much.

The rest of the flock has been doing good too. Been giving them "playtime" with my flock...they mingle pretty well..lol. Still trying to figure out what their breed is. 5 black ones and 4 white ones...the black ones have red around their necks..and I'm thinking the white ones look like white orphingtons...guess I'm spelling that wrong. Have to get some pictures...whenever I finally get a day off
smile.png

Quote:
Thanks Amy..yeah it's been hard...never thought I could get so attached to a stinky male goat, lol. Miss him very much.

The rest of the flock has been doing good too. Been giving them "playtime" with my flock...they mingle pretty well..lol. Still trying to figure out what their breed is. 5 black ones and 4 white ones...the black ones have red around their necks..and I'm thinking the white ones look like white orphingtons...guess I'm spelling that wrong. Have to get some pictures...whenever I finally get a day off
smile.png

the black with the red around the neck could be Black Sexlinks, whites could just about be anything.

Back
Top Bottom