Research Paper Help- Topic is on Poultry Science

silkieluver_07

Songster
11 Years
Jan 31, 2008
Pennsylvania
Hey everyone,

I have a bibliography due on December 7. I need a total of 15 sources (only 4 can be internet). I am having a very difficult time in finding sources for my paper. Its so bad that I am considering switching my topic to nursing since there is endless information/books on it.
sickbyc.gif
So if anyone has any thing that might help I'd appreciate it

Poultry science is a realy broad topic. What aspect of poultry science are you going to write about? Health? Management? Specific Diseases? Husbandry Techniques? Have you looked in the Merck Manual yet? I'm not sure how much is in there about poultry (I gave my copy away years ago, before I found an interest in chickens), but you might be able to use it to get ideas. If you narrow your topic sufficiently you should be able to go to the library and find journal articles, books, etc. Ask a reference librarian for help... but you will probably need to be more specific about your topic to get very good references. good luck!

Quote:
It's for my senior highschool English class. We have to write ten pages on a career field we would like to pursue after highschool. The reason why I said just poultry science is because I couldn't find anything directly related with what careers you can do in the poultry science field.

Back
Top Bottom