RESOLVED - 7yo rabbit suddenly acting hormonal

I saw this thread in my watched list and I thought I'd come back with an update in case someone else has a similar issue.
It turns out the lop was indeed a buck, something I caught (thankfully) before he managed to figure out which end of a female rabbit was the correct end. Willow, the doe with the behavioral issues, went back to normal after I finished babysitting the buck and sent him back to his owner. She's still normal and healthy and approaching her 10th birthday.

Last edited:
I saw this thread in my watched list and I thought I'd come back with an update in case someone else has a similar issue.
It turns out the lop was indeed a buck, something I caught (thankfully) before he managed to figure out which end of a female rabbit was the correct end. Willow, the doe with the behavioral issues, went back to normal after I finished babysitting the buck and sent him back to his owner. She's still normal and healthy and approaching her 10th birthday.
Thank you for updating.

It is nice to know what the answer really was :)

And VERY nice to know that you figured it out before they had a chance to produce an unexpected/unwanted litter!!

Back
Top Bottom