Respiratory issues.

Flock of 11 sneezing some drainage of ears in one. Have vet RX easiest way to treat the whole flock at once??
Can you get your vet to do some testing?
Sounds like you are dealing with a respiratory disease that may require antibiotics. Do you see mucous from nostrils, bubbles or pus in the eyes, coughing, sneezing, etc.?
Having drainage from the ears - that needs to be cleaned out.

Can you get your vet to do some testing?
Sounds like you are dealing with a respiratory disease that may require antibiotics. Do you see mucous from nostrils, bubbles or pus in the eyes, coughing, sneezing, etc.?
Having drainage from the ears - that needs to be cleaned out.
No there is none of that in any of them. Closest poultry vet is 2 hours away from me. I went into the coop the past two nights and used my vet RX. They seem to not be as bad. I honestly think they are getting water and food in their sinuses. For some reason here the past few days ( it’s been really hot here in Texas) they have wanted their food wet and they have been completely submerging their beaks all the way to their face feathers in both their food and water.

No there is none of that in any of them. Closest poultry vet is 2 hours away from me. I went into the coop the past two nights and used my vet RX. They seem to not be as bad. I honestly think they are getting water and food in their sinuses. For some reason here the past few days ( it’s been really hot here in Texas) they have wanted their food wet and they have been completely submerging their beaks all the way to their face feathers in both their food and water.
And that would make anything or anyone sneeze.

Back
Top Bottom