Revenge was mine today GRAPHIC PICS PLEASE BE WARNED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looney-Tunes---Wile-E-Coyote--C11754810.jpeg

Well, all I can say is "be careful."

I know a lot about coyotes. I took classes at Warner Bros. U. on Saturday mornings.

If boulders, semi-trucks, and ACME's best TNT can't kill those things, I doubt your 22 did much more than faze him.

Last edited:
Sorry to hear of your attack but you should not feel bad, you are just doing what comes natural to you... protecting your family. I often hear the defence of nusance animals by saying that they are just doing what comes natural to them and you are doing the exact same thing. The Lord put us on the top of the food chain for a reason and if to you that means protecting your chickens, that is what you should do.

Sorry to hear of the attack, I truely do wish nusance animals would just stay away. Unfortunatly, it dont always work that way.

Quite a day you had Okiechick.

I'm using your thread as a lesson for my son(7) on real life. Your son did the right thing and I admire his marksmanship.

How old is your son? What is his experience with rifles? How did he feel afterwards? How did you feel?

I'm asking these questions so I can better educate my son, not to stir a pro or anti gun debate.

Thanks and I'm happy your animals, and your family, are safe.

Don

Well purple.......I don't like killing anything.its always hard for me.I stay away from the kill or no kill debate.but this coyote was ON my porch......way to close to me...grandkids....to scarey.......
My son has hunted all his life..... is a good shot......even showed me how to use this gun.and I am afraid to have a gun in my home , loaded...it is locked of course....but I have had bad human experience with guns myself and just the site of one makes me shake............BUT I repeat,if it is the animal or us...........they have to be dealt with..........way to brazen this was, my son is 23 by the way..........so glad he was here...... I feel okay bout the whole thing... he is totally okay with it, he also misses the Mr Roo and guinea this animal got just 2 days ago. My neighbors have also spotted this coyote coming into their yards.......... way to close, I think a well rounded education is a great thing for children,they will eventually make up their own minds as far as hunting,killing for protection goes........thats what makes us individuals after all.........

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom