Review my hatching plan?

Does anyone know if this is a blood ring? I thought they usually gow the other way around the egg.. but i havent seen this one move all day today. All the others are swimming around and this one seems a little sunken down and i cant even see the eye. Just barely the outline of the shadow. I checked it before bed last night and it was fine. Woke up this morning and turned them and did a quick candle of a couple to show my sister and noticed he wasnt right. I figure hes dead and will leave it until day 14. ( its on day 8 going onto 9 right now) unless thisnis a blood ring and is for sure gone. Then i will take out.

I have never seen one in the vertical before neither. I have some in Lock-down right now, due for Monday hatching. My babies will be the Blue Australorps from my splash Australorp rooster and the 5 black Australorp hens that I have. What are you hatching out?

But i wanted to wait until i do a few hatches before i get shipped eggs!
Good idea, ask me, I know first hand! I'm too embarrassed to say how much money I've spent on eggs that didn't hatch
hide.gif

Same here, there aren't any really cool breeds.... it seems like everybody is breeding the same ole breeds....ho hum!

I have never seen one in the vertical before neither. I have some in Lock-down right now, due for Monday hatching. My babies will be the Blue Australorps from my splash Australorp rooster and the 5 black Australorp hens that I have. What are you hatching out?

I have 7 ameraucana(i think only 4 are fertile and one is cracked but still growing) i have 2 golden cuckoo maran/black copper maran cross. 1 black copper maran true. 2 golden comets/black copper maran cross. And 2 olive egger black copper maran cross.

Good idea, ask me, I know first hand! I'm too embarrassed to say how much money I've spent on eggs that didn't hatch :oops:

Same here, there aren't any really cool breeds.... it seems like everybody is breeding the same ole breeds....ho hum!

Yes! Everyone is breeding EEs. And selling as ameraucanas. Or ju sy a bunch of barn yard mixes. And i want true breeds! Closest i can find true breeds are phoenix

LOL! I misunderstood you - thought you were talking about Phoenix, the breed, but you were talking about Phoenix, the city!
lol.png
My bad! It's late, uh, early, here! I need to go lay down, lol....

Back
Top Bottom