RG Pheasants in.Vermont

cmdur

Hatching
6 Years
May 9, 2013
Hi all! I recently built a large pen for my two India blue peacocks, and wanted to get a couple RG pheasants (adult) to add at the same time I introduce my boys to the new pen. I'm having trouble finding any near southern Vermont. Does anyone know where I could find some? Much appreciated!

Doris LeBlanc used to raise pheasants,but I haven't seen her in years so I don't know if she still raises them or not.I thought I had her contact #,but I can't find it.
In N.H.,Tony.

Thanks! I just found someone with 3, will be picking them up by tomorrow! Hoping they all get along! :)

Is there 1 male and 2 hens?If there are 2 males they will fight this time of year over the hen.Three males will get along as long as there are no hens around.
In N.H.,Tony.

Sorry, I didn't add that I was only getting the male and female. I'm hoping they get along with my two male peacocks. The peacocks are both male, less than a year. They are very friendly (for peacocks), I've spent a lot of time with them, and they are used to me and my children. I'm excited to add a couple of red goldens! :)

Back
Top Bottom