Rhode Island Blue or other? Rooster Confirmation?

sparklez

In the Brooder
May 25, 2023
At least 2 of these of Rhode Island Blues. Which ones? What is the third, or are they all RIB (i got a freebe chick with unconfirmed breed).
I am thinking the one that looks like a rooster is a RIB rooster haha. what do you think, no attempts at crows yet. I cannot have a rooster where i live so i want to be sure before i get rid of him.
all about 12 weeks old.
(FYI in total i ordered, RIB, RIR, Buff Brahma, Olive Eggers, Gold laced wyandotte)

Attachments

• Dolly.jpg
    Dolly.jpg
    883.5 KB · Views: 41
  • Pepper 2.jpg
    Pepper 2.jpg
    826.5 KB · Views: 21
  • Pepper 1.jpg
    Pepper 1.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 20
  • Rooster Raven.jpg
    Rooster Raven.jpg
    912.7 KB · Views: 19
  • Rooster Raven 2.jpg
    Rooster Raven 2.jpg
    731.5 KB · Views: 22
Dolly and pepper are going to be females and your olive eggers. Pepper you can see her copper leakage on her hackles. Probably a Maran x blue ameracauna. These are most likely from "mt healthy hatchery" and this is how they breed their olive eggers.

The 4th pic is a cockerel Rhode Island blue.

Hello!

My guesses are (in order of pics) pullet (cockerel in the background), pullet, pullet, cockerel, cockerel (I’m assuming it’s the same one as in the fourth pic…)

May I ask, what breed is the pullet in the first picture? I have one that looks very similar but she is a hybrid that I hatched, and I can’t figure out who the mother is/was.

Back
Top Bottom