Rhode Island White Thread

Pics
Mine should be here in about three weeks!
wee.gif

I have RIRs from a top blood line here in Canada, there amazing birds! if only I could find whites I would be alllll set! theres some very nice looking birds in this thread! anyone willing to ship eggs across the border? ahahahah lmao!

take care!

Al

This question is to Fred's Hens. How do you tell if you have a true Rhode Island Red?

I'm not Fred's Hens, but here are some pictures taken from last season's shows. These birds were champions. Of course they wouldn't pose and if I did get what I thought would be a good picture they would move when I took their pictures.

Quote: Sand Hill. I tried every person I could find who had them, but most seemed to be building up their own flocks, had a full waiting list, or weren't comfortable shipping to CA. I tried to also get some from Urch/Turnland, but they were keeping all of their 2015 birds to build up their stock, so maybe next year I can get some there. I paid for my Sand Hill birds back in October, I think, and have been waiting like a kid counting down until Christmas since then.
lol.png

I am getting mine on May 30th I'm about as anxious as you are. Mine are coming from KS , my wife and I are going to go up n spend the night before, then head back on Saturday with 50 baby chicks in the back :)

Back
Top Bottom