Rhode Island

Pics
hi janey. i know i ran into the same issue as well. i only wanted 1 or 2 more but there r limits at a lot of places. try Quinebaug farm in Conn. She is right over the line. she is also on facebook by that name. i know last time i knew she had a few Silkies for sale. black, white and a gold or brown one.
Thank you so much! I will contact her.

Hello, everyone!
I'm Phoebe from Foster. I am thinking about placing an order of chicks from my pet chicken and was wondering if anyone wanted to split an order to save on shipping?

We've been looking for a covered "chicken scrap dish" to keep on the counter, and I think I found a very affordable (free) and very Rhode Island solution.

My new "chicken bowl":
IMG_2862.JPG

Hi :frow I see this thread is really old, but, does anyone know of a breeder in RI that would have EE chicks available sometime through late April into May? Thanks for any info!

Hey my Rhode Island Neighbors! I'm in Eastern Ct and I'm looking for a used shed, if anybody has one they're thinking about getting rid of. Preferably of the resin/plastic variety.
Thank you

I hatched 27 EE and BA chicks from 32 fertile eggs 3 weeks ago and have another batch of EE and BA eggs in my Hovabator 1588 with some LB eggs, hope this hatch is as good as the last.

Back
Top Bottom