Rhode Island

Pics
Awww... Yea, I guess I could see that though... Ugh, what a bummer!!!!!

Well, if you need a home for your roos, I will be more than willing to take them!!!! And I plan on hatching some chicks (if not by a broody, I want to get an incubator), so I could always trade you, and give you some hens when I have them!! If you're interested! :)

Yeah... unfortunately there are all of these rules. Some official person has to review our chicken coop plans, and we may or may not need a permit. *Note: Do that soon :/
We also have to have it 20 feet from our neighbor's "dwelling", and we need a chicken permit which costs $25! (And "Complete the enclosed Chicken Hen Registration Application and pay the applicable fee: Please note, this registration is valid May 1st through April 30th and must be renewed annually." !!!) Sorry, I didn't realize that your laws were different. Lucky:)
I might start a petition. Well, have fun with your chickens! I might be needing to find a new home for some ameraucana probably-roos soon, lest i break the extensive laws:rolleyes:

That is Crazy!! I would definitely petition that

Chickens? None!

I'm a duck nerd. I've got 9 Saxonies, 2 adults, 3 - 4wk olds, 4 - 1 wk olds and seven in the incubator.

Had 5 adults not too long ago, but lost one to predation and suddenly had too many males and had to cull the flock down to two. :(

I'm in North Smithfield.

There you guys are!

Hello fellow Rhody Residents!

Hello there! Glad you found us! :)
Do you have a pond/pool/body of water for your ducks?
My husband really wants some, but we didn't know what they required. I'm sure it may depend on the breed as well? I know nothing about ducks!! Lol

Back
Top Bottom