Ribh's D'Coopage

Yah sure. Lock em up for being chickens? All my walkways look just like that. The girls love to dig, and scratch. :old
Actually, it's more: stay where you belong because of dogs... :lol: It's less of an issue if they stay out our front [where the water is] If they head towards the road, as they did yesterday, they are really vulnerable to dog attacks. It's why we're working on expanding & securing their run. We are just seeing waay too many lose dogs around.

Actually, it's more: stay where you belong because of dogs... :lol: It's less of an issue if they stay out our front [where the water is] If they head towards the road, as they did yesterday, they are really vulnerable to dog attacks. It's why we're working on expanding & securing their run. We are just seeing waay too many lose dogs around.
I can understand that! Stray dogs, (and cats) can really kill off our beloved flocks in no time at all! Yep, build it fast, and take care always.:hugs

Does anyone have any creative ways to administer antibiotics to a rooster? (I think Jaffar is tired of soldier fly larva )??????? Suggestions appreciated! :fl
I found a solution: Jaffar likes cooked rice. (I sneaked some in his rice), and he gobbled it down, like pronto! :thumbsup

Dingos? or peoples pets?

I'm doing well, still wobbly and a few other things. But the headaches are much better most days. I do tend to wake up with a slight headache, but I don't go above a level 2 mostly low 2. I think stopping the Tylenol helped tremendously. I didn't know you could get a headache from taking to much Tylenol or other headache meds 🤔
I'm glad your headaches are doing so much better. I have heard of it but didn't think it could be real. Good thing they figured it out.

Back
Top Bottom