Ribh's D'Coopage

featherhead007

Enabler
Feb 2, 2017
Tulare County CA.
Actually, it's more: stay where you belong because of dogs... :lol: It's less of an issue if they stay out our front [where the water is] If they head towards the road, as they did yesterday, they are really vulnerable to dog attacks. It's why we're working on expanding & securing their run. We are just seeing waay too many lose dogs around.
I can understand that! Stray dogs, (and cats) can really kill off our beloved flocks in no time at all! Yep, build it fast, and take care always.:hugs

drstratton

Crowing
Premium Feather Member
Mar 15, 2020
Eastern WA - USA
My Coop

featherhead007

Enabler
Feb 2, 2017
Tulare County CA.
Actually, it's more: stay where you belong because of dogs... :lol: It's less of an issue if they stay out our front [where the water is] If they head towards the road, as they did yesterday, they are really vulnerable to dog attacks. It's why we're working on expanding & securing their run. We are just seeing waay too many lose dogs around.
Dingos? or peoples pets?

BY Bob

Proprietor, Fluffy Butt Acres
Premium Feather Member
Jan 1, 2016
Hershey, PA
I'm doing well, still wobbly and a few other things. But the headaches are much better most days. I do tend to wake up with a slight headache, but I don't go above a level 2 mostly low 2. I think stopping the Tylenol helped tremendously. I didn't know you could get a headache from taking to much Tylenol or other headache meds 🤔
I'm glad your headaches are doing so much better. I have heard of it but didn't think it could be real. Good thing they figured it out.

Top Bottom