Ribh's D'Coopage

Here they are 😁 pictures from last night !
IMG_3824.jpg
IMG_3823.jpg
IMG_3825.jpg

Ribh, I have a plant cave in my garden that the chickens like to hide under and dustbathe.

Outside
View attachment 2373874

Inside
View attachment 2373875

Google thinks it is a yellow flowering Japanese Jasmine/ Primrose Jasmine (Jasminum mesnyi). This one is over 30 years old.

Maybe it will grow in your garden?
That looks like excellent chicken cover. The large Thyme shrubs are hardy enough to cope with the chickens digging around them and they provide okay cover in some places here.

Ribh, I have a plant cave in my garden that the chickens like to hide under and dustbathe.

Outside
View attachment 2373874

Inside
View attachment 2373875

Google thinks it is a yellow flowering Japanese Jasmine/ Primrose Jasmine (Jasminum mesnyi). This one is over 30 years old.

Maybe it will grow in your garden?
Oh, so do I several. :D I just like the way this one forms the cave. I will add your Japanese jasmine to my list of plants to grow though. One can never have too many. :)

I am on extended babysitting duty.
I had the Little Man on Wednesday.
In between showers we went to the beach, planted seedlings & played with chickens.
Today it is his sister but I have to go to the mainland for that & it is always more difficult for me out of my own environment.

b6483026-c133-41cd-a087-ae81960ba41c.jpg

I am on extended babysitting duty.
I had the Little Man on Wednesday.
In between showers we went to the beach, planted seedlings & played with chickens.
Today it is his sister but I have to go to the mainland for that & it is always more difficult for me out of my own environment.

View attachment 2374478
This day sounds like loads of fun and you got stuff done 🤗. I can understand how difficult it can be away from home. I love my vacations at my daughters house, but am so out of my element. I tend to get stressed after awhile and we know that's not good 😞
I hope you will still be able to enjoy your time 🤗🤗

Back
Top Bottom