Ribh's D'Coopage

I know! I followed the tribute to Lavender (RIP) :love and the spitting image of Shad (well I guess not actually Shad), I just have more mugs than I know what to do with and I must stop acquiring mugs and instead use and enjoy the ones I have.
I don't have any recent pictures of me so I can't show you just how much like the rooster on the cup I look like.:lol:
I did post an old picture of me on some thread somewhere. I'll see if I can find it.

I don't have any recent pictures of me so I can't show you just how much like the rooster on the cup I look like.:lol:
I did post an old picture of me on some thread somewhere. I'll see if I can find it.
Now that will be something. In my head you have always looked like your rooster! :gig I may have some adjusting to make...:lau

I did post an old picture of me on some thread somewhere
I remember one of you & a bike somewhere in India on a beach I think on @BY Bob's thread ~ but it was taken a long time ago & while I am gullible I'm not crazy enough to think you still look like that! :lau :gig

I remember one of you & a bike somewhere in India on a beach I think on @BY Bob's thread ~ but it was taken a long time ago & while I am gullible I'm not crazy enough to think you still look like that! :lau :gig
I remember that too - but it didn't shake my belief that he looks like his rooster avatar.

Coffee Klatch Wednesday Wherever
20210421_224031.jpg

Some time ago I ordered new feeders. The old feeder is a treadle feeder & it worked just fine when all I had was 5 chooks. It no longer works fine & I have been putting down extra feeding tubs to accommodate everyone. Unfortunately all my little ones can get in both the treadle & the tubs & poop over everything so I have been looking for an alternative ~ & healthier option! This is what I have opted for. I got 5~ 4 for feed, 1 for grit.​
20210422_111828.jpg

This leaves me with extra run space.
Yes, the feeders are @ different heights to accommodate my bantams as well as my standards. I always leave food available as well as doing a feed time. The feed time will now go & hopefully the tribes will stagger themselves so everyone gets a fair go @ the feeders.
20210422_111834.jpg

Yes, I remember that photo and I'm not that foolish to believe you still look like that. :gig

Back
Top Bottom