Ribh's D'Coopage

Yesterday's sunrise.
Yes, it was particularly cold.🥶
20210618_061738.jpg

It was an all day project & rather fraught as the chickens were out in the run but it is done! I will finish pinning down the wire today & if I can find the paint may paint the bottom of the door to match the coop. Now my poor garden can have some recovery time & the man's business plants are safe from marauding chickens! :lol: They will still get some free ranging time but it will be highly supervised. My plans for landscaping the coop include some shell ginger & a lotus pond as they really enjoy the ponds in the yard. Of course once we were nowhere in view my naughty girls found every unsecured gap & were out & about ! 🙄 However the coop is *home* & they weren't difficult to bribe home with a little corn & seed. :lau
20210619_081144.jpg

Last edited:
It was an all day project & rather fraught as the chickens were out in the run but it is done! I will finish pinning down the wire today & if I can find the paint may paint the bottom of the door to match the coop. Now my poor garden can have some recovery time & the man's business plants are safe from marauding chickens! :lol: They will still get some free ranging time but it will be highly supervised. My plans for landscaping the coop include some shell ginger & a lotus pond as they really enjoy the ponds in the yard. Of course once we were nowhere in view my naughty girls found every unsecured gap & were out & about ! 🙄 However the coop is *home* & they weren't difficult to bribe home with a little corn & seed. :lau
View attachment 2724564
They are waiting to be released I take it.

Back
Top Bottom