Ribh's D'Coopage

It was an all day project & rather fraught as the chickens were out in the run but it is done! I will finish pinning down the wire today & if I can find the paint may paint the bottom of the door to match the coop. Now my poor garden can have some recovery time & the man's business plants are safe from marauding chickens! :lol: They will still get some free ranging time but it will be highly supervised. My plans for landscaping the coop include some shell ginger & a lotus pond as they really enjoy the ponds in the yard. Of course once we were nowhere in view my naughty girls found every unsecured gap & were out & about ! 🙄 However the coop is *home* & they weren't difficult to bribe home with a little corn & seed. :lau
View attachment 2724564
Ooooh - lovely. It looks great!
You are so far ahead of me. So far I have only planted 4 tiny shrubs in the chicken garden and protected them from the chickens until they get established and I have moved some chairs and an umbrella in to protect the chickens from the hawks.
I feel I have a long way to go before my vision for the chicken garden comes to fruition.

Ooooh - lovely. It looks great!
You are so far ahead of me. So far I have only planted 4 tiny shrubs in the chicken garden and protected them from the chickens until they get established and I have moved some chairs and an umbrella in to protect the chickens from the hawks.
I feel I have a long way to go before my vision for the chicken garden comes to fruition.
Unfortunately chickens are so blooming destructive! I'm lucky in that my climate allows for things that the chickens just can't reach! :lau

Back
Top Bottom