Ribh's D'Coopage

Dogs will do the same thing. I had a poodle that would jump up on my bed every night & steal my favorite pillow. He would lay dead still on it and the only thing that would move were his eyes as he watched me closely...will she make me move this time...I had at least 5 pillows on my bed, but he wanted my favorite one...:gig
That's the pillow with the strongest scent on it. Of course she wanted it! :lau

My friend Steph is helping me get Avocado neutered through TNR. I need to get him on a schedule of coming around before I can set up the appointment. I simply don't have the space to bring him inside.
Good on you for getting him neutered.
:thumbsup

Just as well you can't bring him in. He might "take advantage" of Peaches again.
That would not be healthy for her so soon.

I have similar issues but with the girls. The boys have established parts of me they own. One gets my right arm whenever I am typing and the other gets the left. So weird.
Noodle likes to sit in front of my keyboard and rest her chin on my mouse arm. It makes using the mouse difficult but it keeps my hand warm!

That’s devastating I’m so sorry. Do you know what type of cancer it is?
No, just that it has spread so much that there is nothing to be done. She would have been 15 years old next January so she has had quite a long life for a large dog. We will miss her though.

Back
Top Bottom