Ribh's D'Coopage

Oh my. It’s Wednesday again already.
Getting in the Christmas spirit. I am cheating and recycling this one.
View attachment 2922132
Truth is, I am presently in PA, staying with friends. I am here for a funeral. My Uncle Pete passed away. ✝️
I'm so sorry for your loss. :hugs :hugs

I recently lost my aunt. It can be very difficult. You are in our prayers.

View attachment 2922132
Truth is, I am presently in PA, staying with friends. I am here for a funeral. My Uncle Pete passed away. ✝️
So sorry for your loss :hugs I just came back from my brothers funeral last week 😭. It is such a difficult time for everyone.

Now the cats are on a special [read *expensive*] diet I need to do a round trip every fortnight for cat & chicken food.

I really like my produce store. The people are great & helpful & the animals are well cared for. Today's temptation was a couple of Brahma chicks. Absolutely adorable! But unsexed & still on heat. Such cuties! 🥰
View attachment 2921774
I just love the way that a tiny chick's crop looks when it's full - like they swallowed a ping pong ball!

These birds are so beautiful. It’s a shame they seem to be problematic. :barnie:hmm
I wouldn't have them again. Freya is getting mean as she matures & I've lost more than I've managed to keep. At least Sif seems to be improving. I was sure I would lose her but though her balance is still off she's up on her feet & has a good appetite. :idunno No idea what's gone on with her.

View attachment 2922132
It's lovely enough to recycle. :hugs:hugs:hugsHugs for the loss of your aunt.

The beautiful Ha'penny.
20210222_073434 - Copy (2).jpg

Back
Top Bottom