Ribh's D'Coopage

Broody! Seems like everyone’s hens are going broody but mine :hmm. Didn’t know you could have a D’Uccle frizzle!
Well it's spring for Jeannie.

Hi Bob. I'm good. Yourself?
I'm doing well. Work has prevented me from chatting with you when you're awake, but I'm rebelling today! BTW, you're going to do fine with Uni once you get the hang of it. Everything is so different today. To some extent, I think change is good, but I also hate it. I wish there was internet when I was going to school. I had to buy a bunch of reference books back then and use the local library. Thankfully, most of the aviation books were in English as I was in Germany at the time. I could speak conversational German, but reading was beyond me. One day a bought a packaged mix at the butcher shop and asked the butcher to read the instructions for me, so that I could translate them into English. He did and it worked... Funny story, I was taught Spanish in German. :D

Broody! Seems like everyone’s hens are going broody but mine :hmm. Didn’t know you could have a D’Uccle frizzle!
The lady I got her from frizzles lots of different things. I first saw her Wandotte frizzles. Spectacular!
20210111_084244.jpg

Back
Top Bottom