Ribh's D'Coopage

Good evening everyone 😊😴

It’s my son’s birthday tomorrow so I will probably be out of action as well. I wanted to share this for Caturday; some people mightn’t get the reference if they haven’t seen the movie, but it really tickled my fancy. :D

View attachment 3400808
😆 that creature was just horrible

I found this coffee mug the other day in the cupboard and thought you guys would get a kick out of it, clearly its not my coffee cup 😆

IMG_20230209_172453.jpg

Is this linked to the dog sitting you mentioned before?
It sounds like it's not too bad an outcome , for the chickens at least 🙂 ? How do you feel about it?
Yes, it is. The dogs are a Maltese & a schnauzer. The schnauzer could be a worry. They are a hunting dog & not known for their obedience. I'm all good with moving ~ just hoping it's the 3 years rather than 6 months.
Good luck with the move! 🤞

Good luck with your move :hugs

Hope that works out well for you and the move itself isn’t too stressful.
Clever roost idea - I don’t think I have seen a picture of that before.
Thanks, RC. I've been rather embarrassed about the girls roosting arrangements but until I have somewhere permanent this will have to do.
Good luck with the move :hugs

That sounds like good news. I pray that it actually is.
Should be good, thanks, Bob.

Thank you everyone for the good wishes. Thankfully I don't have much to move ~ just the animals/ 🤣

Yes, it is. The dogs are a Maltese & a schnauzer. The schnauzer could be a worry. They are a hunting dog & not known for their obedience. I'm all good with moving ~ just hoping it's the 3 years rather than 6 months.

Thanks, RC. I've been rather embarrassed about the girls roosting arrangements but until I have somewhere permanent this will have to do.

Should be good, thanks, Bob.

Thank you everyone for the good wishes. Thankfully I don't have much to move ~ just the animals/ 🤣
Good luck with the move - I am glad all the animals can come with you.

Back
Top Bottom