Ribh's D'Coopage

That's Nolia in the middle out and about with her tribe.
I gave her a check over. She wasn't keen on being captured which is a good sign. Her crop still isn't 100%. I'll have another feel in the morning. Might need another day of oil and massage.
She's still drinking lots. She was moving a lot more quickly today which is good. No more inter family disputes. She ate decently with the others this evening at roost time.
P2212571.JPG

Alpia, Aoife & Wrold.
The new girls are all grooming & sun/dust bathing. Aoife was the only new girl to roost on the top bar last night & she wasn't moving for anybody. As she's quite lowly ranked I was surprised but she'd managed to wedge herself between Lottie & Ha'penny. Good choice if you're a Campine & want to stay where you are.
20200220_153623 (2).jpg

My big girls don't seemed stressed by the change.
I had a senior moment this morning & left the run open. Everyone was out & heading down the path to the vegetable garden! :rolleyes:

And then there are the eggs. Beatha & Mhari have laid consistently every day. Still has novelty value round here.

20200219_094856.jpg

Alpia, Aoife & Wrold.
The new girls are all grooming & sun/dust bathing. Aoife was the only new girl to roost on the top bar last night & she wasn't moving for anybody. As she's quite lowly ranked I was surprised but she'd managed to wedge herself between Lottie & Ha'penny. Good choice if you're a Campine & want to stay where you are.
View attachment 2032269
My big girls don't seemed stressed by the change.
I had a senior moment this morning & left the run open. Everyone was out & heading down the path to the vegetable garden! :rolleyes:

And then there are the eggs. Beatha & Mhari have laid consistently every day. Still has novelty value round here.

View attachment 2032280
Beautiful, Rib!

Jeannie, you've done a wonderful integration. The girls are doing great. Your assessment of visiting AUS is akin to visiting the states. Where to start and where to go. I've lost all hope of visiting AUS as I would need at least a year to see everything I wanted to.

Good you?
I'm doing great and love seeing how things are with you.
Over 1 million air miles on American Airlines alone. I am mobile.
Bob, I now hate flying, but I don't fly American. Last four flights, well 3 and almost flights I had with them convinced me that I'm not going back. First three, I see structural defects as we're in flight and just pray that we land in one piece. When we landed I told the crew what I saw, quietly and was politely told "that's normal". NO THAT IS NOT NORMAL! I have a degree in aviation and am an aviation maintenance officer. Then for the icing on the cake.... I'm boarding a flight and the captain is greeting the passengers. As he greeted me we went eye to eye.. Yea, the reason he was no longer flying for the US Air Force was because I took his wings. I looked at the head flight attendant and told her to get me on a different flight, same class, same times, etc or I would happily tell the entire passenger contingent why I was not going to get on this bird. She initially pushed back, but the pilot told her to give me what I want. He really didn't want me to share.

Back
Top Bottom