Ribh's D'Coopage

Ok folks, I'm positively glowing right now.... I just got an email from my Grand Daughter who turned 12 yesterday. They grow so fast, but it is so nice when they reach out. :D:lol:
:hugs Lovely! My mum, who chose to go into a retirement village [we wanted her to come live with us] is the envy of everyone because all the grandkids visit regularly.

They often do that when they molt. If you have a starter feed or all flock you might want to provide that while she goes through it as she won't need the extra calcium in layer.
P1110410.JPG

She's gone. :( I went to let the girls out & she was as stiff as a board in a nesting box. Going to clean & disinfect the coop now. *sigh* I know this is a fact of chicken keeping but I don't like it!

On a happier note, I have started the blanket my oldest girl asked for. As she is in Chile there are a number of considerations, weight being one of them. This is a soft, lightweight yarn on a biggish needle but single crochet so it looks tight. I was actually using a different pattern but it looked terrible so I pulled it apart & started over. Much happier! :) I hope she likes it but I can't get insurance to post it over so it will have to wait till she is home & can pick it up in person.
P1110626 (2).JPG

Back
Top Bottom