Ribh's D'Coopage

I can see you doing that all day once the Campines gain confidence.:D
Bracket did a near vertical take off last night to get into a tree; 3.2 metres up.:rolleyes:
Not much chance of fencing her in. She's broody atm along with four others.:he
Some days no~one wants to stay in the run. It's about to end. John found them in his orchids the other day. Now he is motivated! :lau :gig

The New Girls Get Some Run Time.

Those campines are just beautiful. I was outside when I played the video and Hattie and Sydney came running at the first screech. I wonder what they were thinking.

You have a very pretty flock. I enjoyed seeing them again. Thanks!

Those campines are just beautiful. I was outside when I played the video and Hattie and Sydney came running at the first screech. I wonder what they were thinking.

You have a very pretty flock. I enjoyed seeing them again. Thanks!

Thanks, Bob. I do like a pretty bird. :)

The screecher is Morrigu. She is often very vocal just before she lays but any stress seems to set her off. The other 2 silvers are very quiet & so is Ha'penny these days. I feel for the neighbours when she really gets going. She's raucous! I'd love to know what your girls were thinking.

Good evening folks :frow

Loved the escape artists :gig

Suyin, the 1st girl I picked up, hates being in the run. She's always out. Luckily she never goes anywhere & loves being picked up so is pretty easy to manage. Her sister doesn't often get out & is far less amenable to handling.

I remember doing that, wasn't fun but was definitely worth it.
No, not fun! It's worse than actually moving house ~ something I never, ever wanted to do again! :thLittle by little. The new lounge is due in a fortnight & furniture we ordered is starting to arrive by courier. It's peak crabbing season for another 6 weeks or so so the lads are doing big hours on the water. The last bit will happen in a rush. :D

Back
Top Bottom