Ribh's D'Coopage

Some random pictures from yesterday. It was a beautiful day in the 70's F 20's C!!

20200408_165113.jpg

20200408_081101.jpg

20200408_181041.jpg
I'm so thankful for instinct! The babies mom can't roost, she's a silkie so she doesn't fly, but these babies pick up roosting all by themselves.

My other silkie is broody again. She's on silkie eggs so I think I'll let her go. I haven't hatched any of them this year yet.
Yes, you should :D.... I will purchase a few chicks and let her raise them.. she is one that my Silkie adopted and raised last year...

Some random pictures from yesterday. It was a beautiful day in the 70's F 20's C!!

View attachment 2081754

View attachment 2081755

View attachment 2081756
I'm so thankful for instinct! The babies mom can't roost, she's a silkie so she doesn't fly, but these babies pick up roosting all by themselves.
It was amazing yesterday. I spent the whole day looking at it out my office window as I tried to manage another day of emergency COVID projects.

I got out just before sunset.

Yep all of mine will pluck their bellies bare. It's really noticeable when my silkies do it.
I probably shouldn't do this and I don't wish to cause you any embarrassment, but from what I've read in your posts, you know a bit about chickens I can't help noticing.:cool:

Back
Top Bottom