Ribh's D'Coopage

Good evening folks :frow

Just a fun fact about color.... We humans all perceive color differently. I once had a two year long project to define a systemic way of measuring color, shade and density. It was one of those projects that made your head hurt just thinking about it. But in the end we succeeded.

What's a work flow?:lol:
It's a computer program that controls where a form (or set of data) goes for others to act upon. Think of ordering a part... Someone puts in a request to buy a part. Then the workflow will direct the request to the person or persons who have to approve the purchase. Once approved it will send it to the guy who actually orders/buys the part. Once the part arrives, it tells the receiver to route the part to the requester.

White's never been a colour. :plbb Technically, like black, it's a shade.
Well I never. It's been hard enough trying to keep up with what nationality I am. Now when someone asks I've got to say "I'm a shade man". I guess people will assume I'm black now.:confused:
I can't see my friends being happy about this; not the black ones or the white ones. At least I'll be able to tell the mother of my daughters I'm not really white after all; I'm a shade, just like she is but just a different shade.....good grief, it's almost as complicated and work flows.:rolleyes::lau

Last edited:
Well I never. It's been hard enough trying to keep up with what nationality I am. Now when someone asks I've got to say "I'm a shade man". I guess people will assume I'm black now.:confused:
I can't see my friends being happy about this; not the black ones or the white ones. At least I'll be able to tell the mother of my daughters I'm not really white after all; I'm a shade, just like she is but just a different shade.....good grief, it's almost as complicated and work flows.:rolleyes::lau
:rolleyes: It's an art thing. Probably the 1st thing I got told in art class.😉

White's never been a colour. :plbb Technically, like black, it's a shade.
Science lesson time.......:tongue

White is technically the absence of color (colour). All colors (colours) are wavelegnths of light that are reflected back to your eye. Black is actually all colors (colours) being absorbed so the obect appears black because no light is reflected back.

Just saying :oops:

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom