Ribh's D'Coopage

That would be an awesome dig! Have you visited the site?
Unfortunately, no. I'm a terrible navigator & got distracted by something called Arthur's Table ~ which turned out to be a tor ~ & the man completely lost patience with me. Plus we were in a combie which was going to cost the earth to get across to the island so the opportunity was missed. Maybe one day... :D

Unfortunately, no. I'm a terrible navigator & got distracted by something called Arthur's Table ~ which turned out to be a tor ~ & the man completely lost patience with me. Plus we were in a combie which was going to cost the earth to get across to the island so the opportunity was missed. Maybe one day... :D
I'm sorry it didn't work out, hopefully you will get there eventually!
Now, if you would be so kind as to continue my education...adding to tinnie & drop bears...:gig. Tor & combie?😁

I can see where that would be very irritating, for a history buff! I'm one of the less informed! History didn't interest me when I was younger...I enjoy it much more now!
History as she is taught in school is mostly very dull. :lau I was lucky. I began reading archaeology very young & learnt there is another way of learning it. :D

I'm sorry it didn't work out, hopefully you will get there eventually!
Now, if you would be so kind as to continue my education...adding to tinnie & drop bears...:gig. Tor & combie?😁
Tor =hill or rocky peak. It's a Celtic word so you find it all over the Celtic speaking areas of Britain.
Combie= volkswagon combie

History as she is taught in school is mostly very dull. :lau I was lucky. I began reading archaeology very young & learnt there is another way of learning it. :D
You've got that right! 😁 I also have a phrase that I tell my husband, that summed up my interest in obtaining a good education..."girls just want to have fun" :gig I went to over 12 different schools, most of them more than once...it was very difficult!
I've come to realize that it's extremely important to know true history as there are factions that want to change it!🙁

Yes ~ & to know more than one side of it. I home schooled YD & she was very interested in Pirates & the Rom. Read either of those & you will never view history the same again. :D
I home schooled my children for a few years, something I never thought I would do & that is where I continued my education!
I have to confess...I liked pirates & highwaymen...but those were my romance novel reading years...😂

Back
Top Bottom