Ribh's D'Coopage

Looks like a perfect place. I don't recall seeing a picture of Sugar before. Amazing colors!

It's hard to take a good picture of Sugar. She is a blue frizzled (slightly) Silkie. She is super sweet but dumb as a stump!;) That's why I had to remove her from the Pretties' coop and place her in her own.

20200919_165744.jpg

And it makes me smile everytime. 😁

They are so well trained. You should be very proud.
:lau I haven't actually trained them. I am flabbergasted @ the way they just materialise when I appear. And they know I don't always have treats. If I have treats they know & it gets very noisy as they stampede back into the run. If I don't they just meander along, taking their sweet time, but they do all come. :gig

Soda laid really late yesterday & I forgot to pick up her egg before I went inside but, hey, I thought, I'll just grab it when I go to tuck the girls in for the night. I go to count the girls & there are 12 on the top roost & Beatha all alone on the 2nd. I shine my phone round frantically because I know I counted 14 @ dinner time! And there's Alpia in the corner box flat as a pancake & spread all over Soda's largish egg. 🙄 She's terribly sweet but mad as a hatter & definitely prone to going broody with no encouragement whatsoever. *sigh*

It's hard to take a good picture of Sugar. She is a blue frizzled (slightly) Silkie. She is super sweet but dumb as a stump!;) That's why I had to remove her from the Pretties' coop and place her in her own.

View attachment 2353140
My sister has Silkies and much as she loves them she is the first to admit they're not all that bright.

Back
Top Bottom