Ribh's D'Coopage

Well roly~poly's are bugs in my neck of the woods...I don't eat bugs...🤢 :gig I think I know what spotted dick is...a dessert right? :D
Well... I guess you could call spotted dick a dessert... 🤔 It's made with suet & currants & served with custard. The only edible bit in my book is the custard. :gigRoly~poly is made with suet too. :sick

No ~ but it will broaden your education to gross things like jam roly~poly, bread & butter pudding, tapioca, squabs, potted meat & spotted dick... :lau :gig
I'm looking up the ones I don't know...I missed the jam part of the roly poly! Looks yummy! I know the pudding, tapioca, squabs, I'm not sure I would like potted meat, but maybe! I have been educated once more!!! :)

I'm looking up the ones I don't know...I missed the jam part of the roly poly! Looks yummy! I know the pudding, tapioca, squabs, I'm not sure I would like potted meat, but maybe! I have been educated once more!!! :)
Squabs, from my reading, are tiny fish fried & eaten whole: bones, scales, fins & all. So totally gross!

Back
Top Bottom