Ribh's D'Coopage

Yes, I remember the star-crossed lovers escaping and turning into birds.
I have a few willow pattern plates left by my grandmother (I think), and years ago I supplemented them with this modern interpretation.
I think the modern version of the pattern is quite fun - particularly given the story - but the actual plate is too flat to be really satisfying. The inherited ones, just like yours, have a better ā€˜lipā€™ to them, so I prefer using them. View attachment 2385964View attachment 2385965View attachment 2385966View attachment 2385967
They are gorgeous! šŸ„°

They are chronic!
At least there was a Campine egg under Wrold this morning, which makes more sense
but why they are suddenly nesting together I do not know. :idunno
View attachment 2387106
Friendship. Have you considered maybe they are trying anything to throw you off so you will leave them alone?

Yikes. Are you pulling them from the nest? I feel terrible fighting that natural drive, too. But this year I caved and got chicks for Little Mill. She growled and pecked at them, so I raised them myself. (Which isnā€™t so bad, ss they are very affectionate!)
Very affectionate is an understatement. I think they are obsessed with you. I'm quite jealous.

Back
Top Bottom