Ribh's D'Coopage

Yes, but all I can see is a foot an ear and side/belly...still lovely! :D
Yep. That's his usual spot where he can snuggle his spine up against me. :D He'd cuddle like that all day if I was prepared to sit all day. Kirby is more a come & go lad. He comes, rubs all over me, makes a right pest of himself then when we're finally settled he ups & leaves. :lol:

Yep. That's his usual spot where he can snuggle his spine up against me. :D He'd cuddle like that all day if I was prepared to sit all day. Kirby is more a come & go lad. He comes, rubs all over me, makes a right pest of himself then when we're finally settled he ups & leaves. :lol:
I love snuggle kitties :love ...he knows what he wants and how much he needs of what he wants...:D

Kirby did try that when they first arrived but he picked on a BR & she just extended her neck & fluffed right up & Kirby reconsidered fast! :gig
We didn't have any chickens during the time I had Mr Bentley, but I think he would definitely have reacted the same as Kirby...I want to taste you, but I'm not going to give you a chance to get a bite of me...:gig

Luna is stressed.
This is one of the worst stress shells I've ever seen here.

Her sister's death, Lavender's death & now both Hepzibah & Soda in Broody jail leave Luna the most senior hen in the big coop. I don't think she is fancying the position. :(

20201129_065445.jpg

Luna is stressed.
This is one of the worst stress shells I've ever seen here.

Her sister's death, Lavender's death & now both Hepzibah & Soda in Broody jail leave Luna the most senior hen in the big coop. I don't think she is fancying the position. :(

View attachment 2428887
Oh, poor girl! I hope she starts to do better! People don't realize how much a loss can affect a chickens well being! :(

Oh, poor girl! I hope she starts to do better! People don't realize how much a loss can affect a chickens well being! :(
Yes. The flock as a whole seems to be doing ok but Luna is much more vocal than normal & setting the flock screeching. I've been out to check on them once already this morning & they seem more settled but Luna is definitely not herself emotionally. She's always been the calmest, most laid back of birds but she's definitely upset @ the moment.

Yes. The flock as a whole seems to be doing ok but Luna is much more vocal than normal & setting the flock screeching. I've been out to check on them once already this morning & they seem more settled but Luna is definitely not herself emotionally. She's always been the calmest, most laid back of birds but she's definitely upset @ the moment.
Hopefully you will soon be able to let Hepzibah & Soda out of broody jail and maybe that will help her! I wonder if she would be better if she was in with them for awhile?

Back
Top Bottom