Ribh's D'Coopage

This is a super easy recipe. I don't believe in lots of hard work just to eat. 😏
Dice up fruit of your choice & set aside.
Decide if you want a 1 egg, 2 egg or 3 egg omelet [it makes no difference to anything but the size of your omelet]
Separate your eggs.
Beat the whites till stiff.
To the yolks add 1 Tabsp of sugar, 1 Tabsp SRF, 1 Tabsp cream & mix to a smooth paste.
Fold yolks into whites.
Pour mixture into a hot frying pan that has a lid.
Cover & cook till bubbles form on the topside.
Flip.
Cook the other side.
Tip out onto a plate. Cover 1 1/2 of the omelet with your fruit. Fold omelet over. Dust lightly with icing sugar & a little cream.​
Sounds yummy. What is SRF?

RIP Medh.

Some time this afternoon Medh's spirit passed.

I made her up a special mash & got her antibiotic ready & when I went to get her she was gone. :(

We tried hard together. I know she had longer than she otherwise might have & she loved her life here always, from the moment I brought her home. I will miss her but whatever was wrong she is now @ peace.
Go in peace, sweet girl.

20201119_182137 (3).jpg

20201118_054106 (2).jpg

RIP Medh.

I made her up a special mash & got her antibiotic ready & when I went to get her she was gone. :(

We tried hard together. I know she had longer than she otherwise might have & she loved her life here always, from the moment I brought her home. I will miss her but whatever was wrong she is now @ peace.
Go in peace, sweet girl.

View attachment 2488682

View attachment 2488685
So sorry to hear that Ribh. Thinking of you tonight

RIP Medh.

Go in peace, sweet girl.

View attachment 2488682

View attachment 2488685
So sorry Ribh. 😢:hugs

I read ahead hoping for good news. So sorry she has gone. She had a lovely life with you and the rest of her tribe.

:hugs All the hugs. :hugs

So sorry Ribh. 😢:hugs

I read ahead hoping for good news. So sorry she has gone. She had a lovely life with you and the rest of her tribe.

:hugs All the hugs. :hugs
Thanks, ACM. I was really hoping she'd pick up. She seemed a little brighter after her vet visit & she was somewhere quiet & unbothered & every time I checked on her she seemed ok. In retrospect I'm glad I didn't send her with the vet. She was in her own place with the sounds, sights & people she knew, not somewhere strange & unfamiliar.

RIP Medh.

Go in peace, sweet girl.

View attachment 2488682

View attachment 2488685
:hugs :hugs :hugs

Back
Top Bottom