Ribh's D'Coopage

Hi folks. Apparently my thread on Ester's care is "featured." I transitioned her back outside this past weekend. The thread is long, but if you'd like to jump straight to the finish, there is a video of her staying up scratching and foraging after the rest of the flock had gone to bed.

Just for kicks, here she is doing an awesome job being tube fed over a week ago. It takes us a bit to get going, as she kept wanted to squat for me. LOL.:lau
Wow, she's really very good about it. I seem to have complete nutters by comparison. Tube feeding here is never that smooth.:D
Well done.

Last edited:
Hi folks. Apparently my thread on Ester's care is "featured." I transitioned her back outside this past weekend. The thread is long, but if you'd like to jump straight to the finish, there is a video of her staying up scratching and foraging after the rest of the flock had gone to bed.

Just for kicks, here she is doing an awesome job being tube fed over a week ago. It takes us a bit to get going, as she kept wanted to squat for me. LOL.:lau

I am so impressed with your tube feeding. No fuss. No bother. Down it goes! Amazing!

My Violet is the same way! I'm really hoping I'll get chicks from them this year. She has taken a break from laying already and that's fine with me.

Violet is gorgeous! I don't often suffer from chicken envy but those 2 will do it for me! 😆 And they are sweeties as well. Bonus!

Back
Top Bottom