Ribh's D'Coopage

Autumn has arrived ~ & so has our summer weather! We are sweltering in the 30's & the storms are rolling in. I wasn't happy. When we got home I had to clean out the small coop & get it set up for tomorrow's arrivals while swimming in a puddle of my own sweat. This weather is disgusting. Still the big coop was still comparatively cool though the girls were happy to get out & have a romp through the leaf litter & dust bath in the yard. 🙄
I'm looking forward to the new arrivals!

No noticeable limp at all! The muscle is returning as well. He's playing and running with the rest of the cats. He still is nervous about being up high and he takes a lot of time planning out a jump. Other then still being pantsless you wouldn't know there was anything wrong with him.
That's fantastic to hear. I'm so pleased for you both. 🥰 :clap

I really like that mug but they don't ship to my location. ☹️

Has anyone seen this one in their searches?
1614679287607.png

I thought it was rather nice, but they don't ship to my location either! :he

link
https://charlottenicolin.com/products/strolling-mug

Autumn has arrived ~ & so has our summer weather! We are sweltering in the 30's & the storms are rolling in. I wasn't happy. When we got home I had to clean out the small coop & get it set up for tomorrow's arrivals while swimming in a puddle of my own sweat. This weather is disgusting. Still the big coop was still comparatively cool though the girls were happy to get out & have a romp through the leaf litter & dust bath in the yard. 🙄
I'm so sorry the weather was awful for you. I did not realize the new littles were coming so soon. I'm so excited to meet them! Have you decided on a naming convention for them yet?

Back
Top Bottom