Ribh's D'Coopage

@Aussie-Chookmum & @LozzyR 's rain has arrived with a vengeance! My entire yard is ankle deep in water. My tiny frizzles were so drenched they are now inside with my Japs. It took ages to dry them off. This is not a girly~girly household so not a blowdrier in sight. I had them wrapped in hand towels & cuddled on my chest where they happily purred & trilled & did that little happy contented sound hens make when roosting. 🙄 The big coop is a quagmire but I was happy with tonight's roosting arrangements. Alpia, being broody, is in the warmest nesting box. Soda was on her own on the 2nd rail in the warmest corner but everyone else had managed to squeeze together on the top rail. 🥰 The Vorwerks are still in the small coop but warm & dry & all the littlest are inside. 🙄

@Aussie-Chookmum & @LozzyR 's rain has arrived with a vengeance! My entire yard is ankle deep in water. My tiny frizzles were so drenched they are now inside with my Japs. It took ages to dry them off. This is not a girly~girly household so not a blowdrier in sight. I had them wrapped in hand towels & cuddled on my chest where they happily purred & trilled & did that little happy contented sound hens make when roosting. 🙄 The big coop is a quagmire but I was happy with tonight's roosting arrangements. Alpia, being broody, is in the warmest nesting box. Soda was on her own on the 2nd rail in the warmest corner but everyone else had managed to squeeze together on the top rail. 🥰 The Vorwerks are still in the small coop but warm & dry & all the littlest are inside. 🙄
How long is it supposed to last? I hope not too long. I'm glad you got everyone safe and dry.

Good evening everyone 😊😴

So thankful you have them inside and dry

You just can't catch a break with the weather! How long is it supposed to pour down?
Sounds like your Frizzles wouldn't mind if it keeps coming down, as long as they get to snuggle with you! 💞

That’s Vancouver weather! Lol. It might not be a bad investment in a cheap hair dryer even if it’s just for the chooks. 😆 I got my hairdry back when I was 12, and I still have it! Hasn’t seen much use in the last 25 years or so, but boy am I glad I kept it!

Back
Top Bottom