Ribh's D'Coopage

Good evening everyone 😴😊

It is threatening rain but still dry so it was coop clean out time.
The girls love when I clean coop! :lol:
It's not just the fresh bedding, much as that is appreciated [wood shaving were all that was available this time], but their sand pit gets raked over & I usually manage a pile of leaves to fossick through as well.​
View attachment 2609701
They adore having their sand raked clean of droppings & all the rubbish they throw in there! It is a favourite spot, especially in summer
View attachment 2609702
Coop cleaning is a favorite here also, getting rid of the nasty stuff and they can start over. I find lots of just bath spots when I go inside 🤷.

Sunny day.
P4080917.JPG
P4080916.JPG

It is threatening rain but still dry so it was coop clean out time.
The girls love when I clean coop! :lol:
It's not just the fresh bedding, much as that is appreciated [wood shaving were all that was available this time], but their sand pit gets raked over & I usually manage a pile of leaves to fossick through as well.​
View attachment 2609701
They adore having their sand raked clean of droppings & all the rubbish they throw in there! It is a favourite spot, especially in summer
View attachment 2609702
Coop clowning is a special day here as well! They get so excited for fresh straw!

We are in the middle of changing weather. We had rain, sun, and now a cold front.

View attachment 2611423

I was able to catch the front moving in. It got noticeably cool within about 15 minutes.
I noticed. We were out driving in the convertible. You notice something like that very quickly. 😆 Mrs BY Bob had to deploy a sweater and a blanket!

Back
Top Bottom