Ribh's D'Coopage

That second duck makes me think of Pingu. ❤️
View attachment 2622908
Are they sewn from felt Lozzy?

Edit to add: I can't sew really. Those look really well made ❤️ And that tea cup pincushion is so cute!
Thanks ACM! I had a colleague tell me she thought it was an “above-average duck”. Coming from her, that was high praise indeed! :lau

Yes, the black duck does look a bit like Pingu! :lol: The eyes and beak are made from felt, the body is whatever material you fancy.

Well spotted seeing the pin-cushion! I didn’t make that, I saw it in Spotlight and thought it was cute.

Thanks ACM! I had a colleague tell me she thought it was an “above-average duck”. Coming from her, that was high praise indeed! :lau

Yes, the black duck does look a bit like Pingu! :lol: The eyes and beak are made from felt, the body is whatever material you fancy.

Well spotted seeing the pin-cushion! I didn’t make that, I saw it in Spotlight and thought it was cute.
This reminds me of the time David Mitchell told Lee Mack that he (Lee) was an adequate colleague :gig

Is it just their attitudes putting you off?
They seem unbalanced. It may just be that they are still young but they are quite klutzy & that worries me. They have a tendency to lie round like dead ducks too. I have this heart stopping moment before it clicks its just the Vorwerks being Vorwerks. And @ least one is a meanie; meaner than Gloriana though not yet @ a Sansa level. I don't like having mean hens.

It's lovely that they are back doing chickeny things with the rest of their tribe. ❤️

I bet you miss them though, even though you don't have to share your bathroom any more. The image of them panicking when you take your "skin" off though. :lau
Yep. It's sort of changed their tribe dynamics rather drastically. Gloriana & Portia are a pair unless Gloriana teams up with the Vorwerk she prefers. Titania, that snowy frizzball, runs with the Vorwerks. It's hysterical. She is so tiny & they are quite large. They all form 1 tribe. The 3 inside girls are part of that but are a tight unit of their own. They are now quite people oriented. The Vorwerks are quite people shy but oddly enough can be handled. They are a bunch of contradictions. I think that is partly why I am having so much trouble getting a handle on them. The Campines are not contradictory. They are flighty & don't like being handled. End of story. They don't fuss once I have them ~ but then they've been part of the flock for ages. The Vorwerks can be picked up ~ then go berserk. 🙄

Bathroom life will be so boring for you now...;)

I'm so glad they are finally healthy enough to be back with their tribe! :love
It's a relief. I was quite worried about Desdemona. It took ages for her to get over the pox. I had Ceres inside for far too long but she was Desi's *strength & stay.* Olivia was basically just protesting about being considered a coop chicken instead of a house chicken! 🙄 That bird is completely nuts!

I am not going to post daily updates on Isabel. I don't want this to become some kind of death watch and this is a chicken thread. But she is sitting with me again this morning and we are enjoying some quality purring time together. 🥰

View attachment 2622789
I am glad she is snuggling with you again. :hugs

Back
Top Bottom