Ribh's D'Coopage

Well, Bob, you are far more experienced than I am. I am terrified they are going to hurt themselves & I will have a major drama on my hands.
Experience will enable them to gain your respect and affection. They will be fine. If they were really that daft they would be extinct.

Last edited:
I love all cats.

The night before last I could hear this little meow, i knew i wouldn't find this cat as it was 1am . Around 4am i went outside with a towel in hand just incase it needed assistance. It did need help it was hiding under a car from a big ginger tom, the brute was terrifying the little one.
So there I was in my dressing gown and my pink chicken shoes on the road looking absolutely beautiful. I growled at the big cat, he ran up the road and looked back so I growled again then a car engine started and scared him off.

I do hope the little sweetheart is ok after all that, and praying that no one saw this mess of an old lady :old.
God Bless you for that kindness done. :hugs

Koffee Klatch Wednesday Wherever.
Morning coffee with all the girls. Yep, that's Olivia. Seems I have acquired a lap chicken.
View attachment 2627114
Cheers!

IMG20210421081551.jpg

You know I don't mind. I think Eowyn is stunning. You are very blessed.
Truly fortunate. Mrs BY Bob thought I was nuts but she is a true sweetheart already.

I was a little antsy about Éowyn and the chickens. New cat and all, young and playful. Maybe the chickens would seem like toys. I need not have concerned myself.

From the first moment I opened the backdoor Phyllis was in the house today. She could care less about a new cat. Hattie sounded the strange animal alarm from the deck, but Phyllis looked at the cat and went about her business. To be safe, I sat down between them to keep them separate.

Well about the 4th time Phyllis came in, she did not even look for cats. She started about her business cleaning bits and pieces out of the carpet. She is a little rumba that one. After two or three pecks at the ground she picked her head up and bopped Éowyn right in the face. Everyone was startled. They looked each other in the eye for a moment. I was briefly worried that Phyllis might peck her between the eyes but nope. They both went on about their business. Another happy chicken and cat encounter.

Back
Top Bottom